The ANZCP Gazette is the official publication of the society. This contains items of interest, readers contributions, educational material, techniques and reviews of articles of interest. Its publication is managed by an editorial committee coordinated by Martin Gill. The first issue appeared in May 1998. Items for publication including advertising should be sent by mail or preferably email to:
- Invited features – full length perfusion related scientific papers
- ANZCP Conference abstracts
- ‘How we do it’ – Profession, educational, clinical, technical & case study descriptions
- ‘Student Corner’ – Information relevant to our CCP students
- Conference reports – reports of international conferences written by our members
- Further education – Multiple choice questions etc
- ‘Around the Pump Rooms’ – gossip from the various units around Australia & New Zealand
- And much more!
NEW ONLINE CONTENT
“An Interesting Occurrence- unexpected air entrainment following attachment of a venous saturation probe onto the venous line. A possible side effect of transporting kit around the globe?” (36MB download)
Take a trip back in time with a look at what were the hot topics in Australian Perfusion in August 1992.
See an American perspective of perfusion life at CHW
A 1940 video from the USSR showing early attempts at organ preservation. Titled “Experiments in the Revival of Organisms” it runs for 19:32 and needs a high speed internet connection. (streamed from outside ANZCP site)
ANNOUNCING ADVERTISING SPACE
Advertise your new products directly to the consumer
Colour pages, Black & White, Full page, Half page & Quarter page spaces
To discuss your advertising needs please contact:
Ms Molly Oldeen
Advertising space will be sold on a per issue basis. Obligation free quotes.