Since it was first produced in 1998, the Gazette has been the official publication of the Australian and New Zealand College of Perfusionists. It contains items of interest, readers’ contributions, educational material, details on techniques, and reviews of articles of interest. Its publication is managed by an editorial committee coordinated by Keiron Potger.
The Gazette is published twice a year and is available to College members in both print and electronic versions.
Items for publication, including advertisements, should be sent by email to: Keiron Potger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Invited features – full length, peer reviewed perfusion related scientific papers
- ANZCP Conference abstracts – from the ANZCP Annual Scientific Meeting & the biennial Intraoperative Management of Blood Meeting
- ‘How we do it’ – Professional, educational, clinical, technical & case study descriptions
- ‘Student Corner’ – Information relevant to our CCP students and trainees
- ‘Conference Corner’ – reports of international conferences written by our members
- ‘Around the Pump Rooms’ – gossip and news from the various units around Australia & New Zealand
- And much more!
For information regarding advertising in the Australian and New Zealand College of Perfusionists Gazette please email email@example.com.
Subscription is currently only available through membership of the ANZCP. Please see the Membership section of the College website for the latest membership rates, terms, and conditions. Note that all monies quoted are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. One year free subscription is available to student Perfusionists enrolled in the ABCP course.
For further information on membership / subscription, please contact the ANZCP Administrative Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note: In order to be sure to receive a paper copy, any change of address should be forwarded to the ANZCP Administrative Officer (email@example.com) or Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one month prior to publication.